Product added to cart
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE WCS GRANT SCHEME ??
The OZEV (Office for Zero Emissions Vehicles) grant scheme is designed to help eligible businesses reduce the cost of workplace EV chargers by £350 per unit up to a maximum of 40 units.
Please read and check you are eligible for the Workplace Charging Scheme grant before proceeding, please don't hesitate to contact one of the EV Bug team with any questions.
- The business needs to either declare a current need for EV charging infrastructure or state intentions to encourage an uptake amongst staff or fleet.
- Have dedicated off street parking space and be able to declare in writing.
- The business must be located in England, Wales, Scotland or NI.
- Must be able to provide Companies house registration number or VAT registration number
- Must not work from home if so you should claim under the EVHS instead
- Must be able to provide further documentation proofing the business is registered with HMRC if not VAT or CHR registered
- The Charger must be OZEV approved
This is a brief overview of the WCS full eligibility and terms can be viewed on this link