Product added to cart
DrayTek VigorSwitch G2280 28Port Switch (24Gb+4SFP/RJ45) Next DrayTek VigorSwitch G1080 Web Smart 8 Port Gigabit Managed Switch Previous
DrayTek VigorSwitch G1280 28Port Switch (24Gb+4SFP/RJ45)
Out of stock
|Manufacturer product ID:||VSG1280-K|
|Warranty period:||24 Months|
Hassle Free Returns
- 24+4 Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- 802.3az Power Saving
- 802.1q VLANs (Tag, Port & MAC-based)
- QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for QoS (OUI Mode)
The VigorSwitch G1280 is a high-performance, Gigabit smart switch with 24 RJ-45 ports (plus 4 additional Gigabit ports)
The VigorSwitch G1280 features our latest generation of DrayTek's own switch operating system which is used across our range of enhanced switches. This enables a consistent user-experience and look-and-feel so that once you're familiar with one model, the others feel the same. The new UI is designed to be intuitive and efficient, whilst providing access to all of the product's advanced features.
Enhanced Feature Set
The G1280's specification is packed with advanced features to aid reliability and switching performance to your network and is ready for the next generation with both IPv4 and IPv6 support. The G1280 has 24 standard (RJ45/copper) Gigabit Ethernet Ports, and four selectable ports (which can be set to either RJ-45 or SFP slots). Features for Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs and network/switch security provide additional flexibility.
- Physical Interfaces:
- 24 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet Ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab)
- 4 Selectable Ports (Nos. 25-28), use as either:
- 10/100/1000BaseT (Gigabit) Ethernet or
- SFP (802.3z)
- 802.1q Tag-based VLAN
- Port-based and MAC-based VLANs
- Up to 4K VLANs (out of 4096 VLAN IDs)
- 802.1v Protocol-Based VLAN
- Voice VLAN (OUI Mode)
- Support 8 priority queues
- Port-Based rate control
- Priority queue schedule (WRR or Strict Priority)
- Class of Service
- 802.1p CoS
- IP Precedence ToS
- Network Security:
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Source and destination MAC
- VLAN ID
- IPv4/v6 address
- TCP/UDP port
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Unknown Multicast, Unknown Unicast)
- DoS Attack protection
- AAA Authentication
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Link Aggregation:
- Combine multiple ports to increase bandwidth
- 8 Aggregation Groups
- Up to 8 ports in each group
- LCAP or Static setup
- Supports traffic load balancing
- Networking Performance:
- Switching Capacity: 56Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 41.7Mpps
- MAC Addresses Supported: 8K
- Jumbo Frames up to 9KB
- IGMP Snooping:
- Up to 256 multicast groups
- IGMP Snooping V2/V3 (BISS)
- IGMP V2/V3 Querier
- Immediate Leave
- IPv4 & IPv6 Dual-Stack
- Web User Interface (HTTP or HTTPS)
- Firmware Upgrade/Backup by HTTP/HTTPS
- HTTP (Non-TLS) can be disabled for increased security
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Factory Default
- System Reboot
- LLDP(802.1ab) + MED
- Command Line Interface (CLI) via SSH/Telnet
- DrayTek Switch Management support (from routers) *requires firmware update (est Q1 '18)
- VigorACS Compatible *requires firmware update (est Q1 '18)
- SNMP (with Generic Traps) & TR-069
- Port Status & Usage display
- CPU/RAM Usage display
- Event Log
- Port Mirroring
- Port-based cable test
- General IEEE Standards Compliance:
- 802.3 10Base-T
- 802.3u 100Base-T
- 802.3ab 1000Base-T
- 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 802.1p Class of Service
- 802.1d Spanning Tree
- 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
- 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Operating Requirements:
- Power Input Requirements: 100-240VAC
- Power supply: Internal
- Maximum Input Power Consumption: 453.3 Watts
- Operating Temperature:~0°C to ~40°C
- Storage Temperature:-20°C to ~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 441 x 197 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
- Rack mountable: 1U
- Brackets included for rack or wall mounting
- Weight: 2.6Kg (excluding SFP modules/cables)
- ROHS & CE Compliant
- Warranty : 2 Year Manufacturer's RTB
If you need to return a product purchased from Thurgo please download and print the returns from below. It is important to return your product with the form attached to ensure that your return is not delayed upon receipt in our warehouse. Before returning any product, email email@example.com for a RMA number, we will respond via email with you RMA number and any return instructions. Postage fees for any returns are your responsibility.
Returns Form Click here to download
Please do not post anything back without an RMA number as this may delay processing of your return.
Up to 14 Days After Purchase
Under the new distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel this contract with Thurgo and return your goods for a refund within 14 working days, from the day after you receive the goods.
It is the customer’s statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession. Therefore, we recommend the goods are returned ‘with’ the original packing in good condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey as it is the customer’s responsibility to take care of the goods during the cancellation period.
Please note it is the consumers responsibility to pay for return postage to Thurgo when the goods are not faulty.
You can request to return goods after 14 Days with a restocking fee - however this is at the discretion of our Customer Services team.
A refund for the goods will be made by the same payment method and to the same card that was used to make the purchase. All refunds will be undertaken within 30 days of cancellation.
Please note credit/debit card refund can take 4 working days to clear.
Non faulty goods must be returned at the customers own cost within this period.
If you discover your purchase to be faulty within 30 calendar days of purchase please contact us by email Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Items sold via Thurgo have a one years manufacturers warranty.
With some products the manufacturers would require the customer to contact them directly. In these cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly.
Any goods returned faulty ( within 28 calendar days in original packaging) will be repaired or replaced and sent back to the customer carriage free.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons opened headphones cannot be returned unless faulty.
Any goods returned for credit which are not found to be faulty will be returned to the customer with a minimum £10 carriage and administration charge. You must return the complete package, including accessories to us. Any items that are missing, when the product is returned to us will also be charged for - However this is at the discretion of our Customer Services team.
Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products to the address stated in your Order Confirmation.
We understand that boxes need to be opened to inspect the products, however if you do return the items to us, we need to resell them. WE CANNOT REFUND ON SERIOUSLY DAMAGED product boxes that prevent us from reselling the item. Please ensure that you DO NOT WRITE ON ITEM BOXES and DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE TAPE such as duct tape or heavy duty sealing tape.
We found other products you might like!