Product added to cart
Ortial JD097C-OT X240 10G SFP+ 3m DAC Cable Next DrayTek Vigor 2862Vac Wireless Router (VOIP/802.11ac) Previous
DrayTek Vigor 2762Vac Wireless Router (VOIP/802.11ac)
Only 79 left
|Manufacturer product ID:||V2762VAC-K|
|Warranty period:||24 Months|
Hassle Free Returns
- Integrated VoIP Telephone Adapter (SIP ATA)
- 2 PSTN Telephone (FXS) ports
- Phone Book & Digit Map
- Call Barring (with schedule)
- Support for SRTP & ZRTP encryption
The Vigor 2762Vac features the same specification as the standard Vigor 2762 series router models with the addition of two phone ports for VoIP services
Standard Analogue telephone handsets or DECT phone bases can be connected to the Phone 1/2 ports and each of the phones can then be used to make and receive calls using VoIP services (over the Internet) as opposed to using your traditional landline. The two phone ports are independent so you can make two calls at once. It's like having two extra phone lines but without the monthly rental of additional land-lines.
VoIP calls are typically much lower cost that fixed-line calls or if you're calling another VoIP user (who is also using the same VoIP provider or SIP compatible) the calls are free. There are many SIP VoIP providers who can provide pay-as-you-go or monthly calling plans such as DrayTEL. You can also have your VoIP accounts registered in more than one location so that the phone rings at home or work and providers can also provide geographic (or non-geographic) phone numbers for incoming calls. Click on the VoIP Features tab for more detail.
A 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch on the LAN side provides high speed connectivity for your computers Network Attached Storage (NAS) Wireless Access Points or for uplink to a larger Ethernet switch.
The Vigor 2762Vac has ADSL/VDSL support through the DSL(WAN1) port; alternative WAN ports can instead provide connectivity to Ethernet feeds1 or a 3G/4G modem using a supported USB 3G/4G Modem.
- Physical Interfaces:
- LAN Ports (Switch):
- 4 X Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb/s) Ports
- WAN Ports:
- WAN1 (DSL Port): ADSL/VDSL RJ11
- WAN2 :
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb/s) RJ45
- Switchable with LAN Port 4
- WAN3 : 3G/4G Modem via USB Port 1/2 with a supported USB 3G/4G Modem (not supplied)
- USB Ports:
- 2 X USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G Modem (WAN3) Thermometer Printer or USB Storage
- VoIP Ports:
- Phone 1/2 : 2 X RJ11 / BT Telephone Ports (with supplied adapter)
- LAN Ports (Switch):
- VoIP Features:
- Protocols: SIP RTP / RTCP
- 12 SIP Registrar Accounts (for up to 12 VoIP providers)
- G.168 Line Echo-cancellation
- Automatic Gain Control
- Jitter Buffer ( 125ms )
- Voice Codecs:
- G.711 A / Law
- G.729 A / B
- VAD / CNG
- Tone Generation: DTMF Dial Busy Ring Back Call Progress
- DTMF Transmission: In Band / Out Band ( RFC-2833 ) / SIP info
- FAX / Modem Support G.711 Pass-through
- T.38 for FAX
- Supplemental Services:
- Caller ID
- Call Hold / Retrieve
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting with Caller ID
- Call Transfer
- Call Forwarding ( Always On Busy and On No Answer )
- DND (Do not Disturb)
- Call Barring ( Incoming / Outgoing )
- MWI ( Message Waiting Indicator ) ( RFC-3842 )
- Hotline (Dial preset number when handset lifted)
- Firewall: Up to 300Mb/s max
- IPSec VPN: Up to 60Mb/s max
- NAT Sessions: 50000
- Wireless LAN Features:
- 802.11g/b/n and 802.11ac
- Backward Compatibility for 802.11b/g
- Wireless Features:
- 802.11ac (5Ghz)
- 2x2 SU-Mimo (5Ghz)
- Up to 2 Spatial Streams
- 866Mb/s Link Rate (5Ghz) + 300Mb/s (2.4Ghz)
- Dual-band (2.4/5Ghz) simultaneous wireless
- Extended DFS frequency range
- Multiple SSID : Create up to 4 virtual wireless LANs (independent or joined)
- Switchable Hidden SSID
- Restricted access list for clients (by MAC address)
- Time Scheduling (WLAN radio can be disabled at certain times of day)
- Time Scheduling for individual SSIDs NEW!
- Active Client list in Web Interface
- Wireless LAN Isolation (from VLAN groups and wired Ethernet interfaces)
- Station Control limit wireless client access time per day
- Wireless Rate-Control
- Airtime Fairness NEW!
- Band Steering NEW!
- Wireless Router-assisted Client Mobility NEW!
- 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA/WPA2 Encryption
- Packet Aggregation and Channel Bonding
- Access Point Discovery
- WDS (Wireless Distribution system) for WLAN Bridging and Repeating
- Wireless LAN On/Off button
- 802.11e WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- Optional Higher Gain or directional aerials available.
- Firewall & Security Features:
- CSM (Content Security Management):
- URL Keyword Filtering - Whitelist or Blacklist specific sites or keywords in URLs
- Block Web sites by category (e.g. Adult Gambling etc. Subject to subscription)
- Prevent accessing of web sites by using their direct IP address (thus URLs only)
- Blocking automatic download of Java applets and ActiveX controls
- Blocking of web site cookies
- Block http downloads of file types :
- Binary Executable : .EXE / .COM / .BAT / .SCR / .PIF
- Compressed : .ZIP / .SIT / .ARC / .CAB/. ARJ / .RAR
- Multimedia : .MOV / .MP3 / .MPEG / .MPG / .WMV / .WAV / .RAM / .RA / .RM / .AVI / .AU
- Time Schedules for enabling/disabling the restrictions
- Block popular P2P (Peer-to-Peer) file sharing programs
- Block Instant Messaging programs (e.g. IRC Skype/Yahoo Messenger etc.)
- DNS Filter: Use DNS to enforce categorisation
- DMZ Host
- 40 Port Redirection rules
- 40 Open Port rules (10 port ranges per rule)
- Policy-Based Firewall
- MAC Address Filter
- SPI ( Stateful Packet Inspection ) with FlowTrack Mechanism
- DoS / DDoS Protection
- IP Address Anti-spoofing
- E-Mail Alert and Logging via Syslog
- Bind IP to MAC Address
- CSM (Content Security Management):
- Bandwidth Management:
- Temporary (5 minute) Quick Blocking of any LAN Client
- Bandwidth Limit (Shared or individual limit)
- Smart Bandwidth Limitation (Triggered by Traffic / Session)
- Session Limit
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Guaranteed Bandwidth for VoIP
- Class-based Bandwidth Guarantee by User-Defined Traffic Categories
- Layer 2&3 (802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- DiffServ Code Point Classifying
- 4-level Priority for each Direction (Inbound / Outbound)
- Bandwidth Borrowing
- App QoS: Classify traffic by Application NEW!
- Automatic prioritisation of SIP/RTP Voice over IP (VoIP)
- LAN-to-LAN Dial-Out VPN Facilities:
- 2 Concurrent active VPN Tunnels
- Tunnelling Protocols:
- L2TP over IPSec
- DrayTek SSL
- IPSec Features:
- Internet Key Exchange : IKEv1 (Main and Aggressive mode) & IKEv2 NEW!
- Security Protocols : AH mode ESP mode
- DiffieHelman (DH) Groups:
- IKEv1 : 12514
- IKEv2 : 12514192021
- DES / 3DES (168bits)
- AES (128/192/256bits) - Hardware-Accelerated
- Authentication - Hardware-Accelerated:
- IKE Authentication : Pre-shared Key or X.509 Digital Signature
- DHCP over IPSec
- NAT-Traversal (NAT-T)
- Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- Virtual IP Mapping map a remote IP subnet/range to another range to resolve IP subnet/range conflicts
- VPN Pass-Through
- Teleworker Dial-In SSL VPN Facilities:
- 2 Concurrent active VPN Tunnels
- Tunnelling Protocols:
- DrayTek SSL
- MOTP (Mobile One Time Password) for two factor authentication (2FA)
- Free DrayTek Smart VPN Client software available for Windows Android macOS & iOS
- Network Features:
- 2 LAN (IPv4 & IPv6) Subnets
- LAN Clients : Up to 253 per subnet
- Multi Subnet DHCP Servers with DHCP Relay
- Port-Based VLAN (Inclusive/Exclusive Groups)
- 802.1q VLAN Tagging NEW!
- Custom DHCP Option support
- Port Mirroring
- Dynamic DNS
- DNSSEC support NEW!
- DNS Transparent Proxy
- DNS Caching
- LAN DNS (supports CNAME)
- NTP Client (Synchronise Router Time)
- Microsoft™ UPnP Support
- Maximum MTU 1534
- Network/Router Management:
- Web-Based User Interface (HTTP / HTTPS)
- CLI ( Command Line Interface ) / Telnet / SSH
- Web Console: Access CLI through Web Interface
- Administration Access Control
- Configuration Backup / Restore
- Configuration Import from Vigor 2760
- Built-in Diagnostic Function
- Firmware Upgrade via Web Interface TFTP VigorACS
- Logging via Syslog
- SNMP v2 & v3 Management with MIB-II
- Access Point Management: Centrally Manage 2 DrayTek VigorAP wireless access points NEW!
- WAN Failover Features:
- WAN Connection Fail-over
- WAN1 PPPoE/PPPoA Fallback account used if the primary details are unable to establish a working connection NEW!
- WAN Budget - gives notification or switches to failover WAN interface if data usage quota exceeded NEW!
- WAN Protocols:
- DHCP Client
- Static IP
- PPTP/L2TP (Ethernet WAN only)
- ADSL & VDSL Compatibility:
- BT Infinity Option 1 & Option 2 Compatible
- BT SIN 498 MCT Approved
- Support for G.INP & Vectoring
- ADSL Standards:
- ANSI T1.413 Issue2
- ITU-T G.992.1 G.dmt (ADSL)
- ITU-T G.992.2 G.lite
- ITU-T G.992.3 ADSL2
- ITU-T G.992.5 ADSL2+
- Annex L (READSL)
- Annex A
- Annex M
- ANFP Issue 3 Compliant/Certified (for Annex A & Annex M)
- DSL Forum : TR-048/67 & TR-100
- VDSL Standards:
- ITU-T VDSL2 G.993.2
- ITU-T G.993.1 G.997.1
- Band Plan: G.998 G.997
- Annex A Annex B Annex C
- VDSL2 Profile: 8a 8b 8c 8d 12a 12b 17a 30a
- OLR UPBO DPBO Supported
- US0 Supported
- Loop Diagnostic Mode
- DSL Forum WT-114
- ATM Protocols:
- RFC-2684/RFC-1483 Multiple Protocol over AAL5
- RFC-2516 PPP over Ethernet
- RFC-2364 PPP over AAL5
- PPPoE pass through LAN/WLAN
- PPPoE/PPPoA Relay
- Transparent bridge for MPoA
- Multiple PVC support for Triple Play Applications (up to 8 simultaneous)
- Support for RFC4638 for MTU up to 1500
- Operating Requirements:
- Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ 45°C
- Storage Temperature : -25°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 24 Watt Max.
- Length: 207mm
- Width: 131mm
- Height: 39mm
- Weight: 440g (without antenna)
- Operating Power: DC 12V (via external PSU supplied)
- Warranty : Two (2) Years RTB
- Power Requirements : 220-240VAC
If you need to return a product purchased from Thurgo please download and print the returns from below. It is important to return your product with the form attached to ensure that your return is not delayed upon receipt in our warehouse. Before returning any product, email email@example.com for a RMA number, we will respond via email with you RMA number and any return instructions. Postage fees for any returns are your responsibility.
Returns Form Click here to download
Please do not post anything back without an RMA number as this may delay processing of your return.
Up to 14 Days After Purchase
Under the new distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel this contract with Thurgo and return your goods for a refund within 14 working days, from the day after you receive the goods.
It is the customer’s statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession. Therefore, we recommend the goods are returned ‘with’ the original packing in good condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey as it is the customer’s responsibility to take care of the goods during the cancellation period.
Please note it is the consumers responsibility to pay for return postage to Thurgo when the goods are not faulty.
You can request to return goods after 14 Days with a restocking fee - however this is at the discretion of our Customer Services team.
A refund for the goods will be made by the same payment method and to the same card that was used to make the purchase. All refunds will be undertaken within 30 days of cancellation.
Please note credit/debit card refund can take 4 working days to clear.
Non faulty goods must be returned at the customers own cost within this period.
If you discover your purchase to be faulty within 30 calendar days of purchase please contact us by email Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Items sold via Thurgo have a one years manufacturers warranty.
With some products the manufacturers would require the customer to contact them directly. In these cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly.
Any goods returned faulty ( within 28 calendar days in original packaging) will be repaired or replaced and sent back to the customer carriage free.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons opened headphones cannot be returned unless faulty.
Any goods returned for credit which are not found to be faulty will be returned to the customer with a minimum £10 carriage and administration charge. You must return the complete package, including accessories to us. Any items that are missing, when the product is returned to us will also be charged for - However this is at the discretion of our Customer Services team.
Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products to the address stated in your Order Confirmation.
We understand that boxes need to be opened to inspect the products, however if you do return the items to us, we need to resell them. WE CANNOT REFUND ON SERIOUSLY DAMAGED product boxes that prevent us from reselling the item. Please ensure that you DO NOT WRITE ON ITEM BOXES and DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE TAPE such as duct tape or heavy duty sealing tape.
We found other products you might like!