Product added to cart
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE OZEV GRANT SCHEME ??
The OZEV (Office for Zero Emissions Vehicles) grant scheme is designed to help EV owners reduce the cost of a homecharger by £350. If you qualify for the grant, here at EV Bug our helpful team will do the heavy lifting and carry out the claim on your behalf.
Please read and check you are eligible for the Electric Vehicle Home Scheme grant before proceeding, please don't hesitate to contact one of the EV Bug team with any questions.
- Own or have an electric vehicle on order and be able to produce proof of order, if already owned vehicle must of been purchased after 1st October 2016.
- Have a dedicated off street parking space.
- Have not claimed the grant already on this or another electric vehicle.
- In claiming this grant you won't be exceeding the limit of two OZEV funded home chargers per household.
- The date of installation cant exceed 4 months prior to the date of delivery of your EV
- The home charger must be OZEV approved
- The vehicle must be listed on the EVHS eligible list Full guidance and details can be viewed on the link below
Full guidance and details can be viewed on this link
For commercial info click here
Items 1-12 of 36
- Matt:e Single Phase EV Voltage Monitoring and Protection Unit with Type A RCBO£155.94Matt:e Single Phase Voltage Monitoring and Protection Unit with Current Limiting£179.94Rolec EV HomeSmart Charging Station with 32A Type 2 5m Tethered Lead£630.00Rolec EV EVWP0020 to EVWP1140 32A Type 1 5m Tethered Lead Upgrade Kit£426.00Shop ByPrice–ManufacturerRange
- Over 20 miles 1 item
Number of Poles
- Powder Coated 2 items
- Single Pole 8 items
- Yes 14 items